Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Personalized Children's Plates For Your Little Ones

As a graphic designer, some clients approach me to ask if I do personalized invites. Yes, I do. One client asked me to design a birthday invite for her daughter. This client is meticulous and really likes to please her daughter’s classmates and even their parents!

On the course of our transaction, she then asked me and some of her friends to think of personalized memento to be given away to kids after the party. We suggested some things but she wasn’t satisfied with them. She surfed the net for unique give-aways but she didn’t find the right one.
Had she seen the personalized children’s plates on Posylane, she’d say she found the perfect after-party gift. I really believe these were what she was looking for all along! The plates are made of melamine so they are sturdy and safe for use by kids. The plates have matching placemats which have age-appropriate activity games at the back. So be it in a party or just for solo dining or family dinner, kids will surely enjoy dining in style!

No comments: