Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Don't Know How To Wear A Pashmina!

When Ria sent popsicle molds for my kids, I didn't know that she sent something for me, too. When I opened the package, I was surprised when I saw a pashmina for me!

I haven't used one before. I thought then that I would only buy pashminas for its function more than for fashion. I only associated wearing pashminas to cool weather. Was I wrong!

Now that I have my own pashmina, I noticed more and more people are wearing them. But because I don’t know how to wear one, I searched the net and found this:
photo source

My research also led me to know pashmina’s versatility. It is an accessory which we can use as protection for cool climate, as belt, soft pillow or blanket when we travel, as sarongs or cover-ups on the beach or just as a plain scarf.

Thanks again, Ria for this lovely gift. I would surely use this now that cold weather has begun. :)

2 comments:

riablahgs said...

You're absolutely welcome sis. I am glad you liked it. I love Pashminas because of their softness and texture unlike the woolen shawls. Yes, you're right, you can wear it soon because of the onset of the cool weather. Dito, medyo nagiging breezy na so it's time for me to bring out the winter clothes... soon.

jojigirl said...

Oh, I love shawls and you are lucky to have a new comfy one.