Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fab Find: Princess Weds

As I’ve said on my last post, February is our wedding anniversary month.
I remember fully well that very special day!

But if only I could turn back time, I would make my church wedding elegant. Ours was a very simple one, attended by family, close friends and relatives. I would change some things like the reception venue so I can invite more and share my joy with other people I wasn’t able to invite. I would have some things custom-made to make it more memorable.

One thing I would really love to have made is my tiara. Yes, I wore a tiara! It was very simple, not eye-catching, but I still cherished the idea that I wore one in public!

Princess Weds offers handmade and customized tiaras and other bridal accessories like hair vines, arrhae, cords among others. It uses faux pearls, crystals, glass beads, and other premium materials that will beautifully coordinate with your wedding's motif. An elegant way to walk down the aisle like a princess!

Personally, I really love their hair vines!
Who knows, I might have one made for my 10th or 25th *wink* wedding anniversary!

12 comments:

Enchie said...

It is surely a fab find. The color combination is nice and sweet. Love it! And extraordinary for the occasion.

JP said...

Nice...

Ciela said...

That is a nicely designed tiara. Fab find indeed!

Btw, I've read your family name is palacios? from where are you from? I have a friend who's a Palacios. He's from Batangas.

http://beng-gee.blogspot.com
http://ailecgee.i.ph

Umma said...

It is indeed a fab find but at this time of economic crisis, dreaming of luxurious things are unreasonable hahaha.. just kidding Mommy.

Of course, its your wedding so it is inevitable to get fascinated with all the glitters a dream wedding could offer.

Mine was very simple and intimate affair too. Bawi na lang sa carats ng diamond hahaha..diamond daw o?

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty stuff. Thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the designs. I wish I could have those in my wedding. ^^

Sis guess what, I have an award for you. Please check it out: http://teepin.blogsome.com/2009/02/05/jill-gets-awarded/

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow galing naman ng wedding anniversary nyo sa love of the month talaga hehehe..

I subscribed ti yours too..

Mommy Jes said...

hi tnx for dropping by....uu nga eh d ko lam if ayw magshare o anu eh! hhehehe pero alam ko parang dumampot sila ng kani kanilang chocolate tpos yun nah! hehehe =)
ganda ng mga accessories na ito ah, simple lang din wed ko pero nag suot dn ako ng tiara ahhahahah! =)

Dee said...

Pretty...:)

Wengss said...

I like the color its nice.
BTW, happy anniversary to both of you.

amiable amy said...

enjoyed reading this post....are we gonna be seeing some of your old wedding photos her soon? Hehehe

Mommy Liz said...

Who knows, you might be able to renew your vow and have a wonderful wedding again for your 10th, or whenever you want it..NOw, you an find lots of ideas and learn from it..

Take care and Happy Wedding Anniversary this February...