Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What I Want To Do When I Retire Someday

One of my dreams is owning a row of apartment units which will give me continuous income especially when I retire. I love the thought of enjoying the fruits of my labor and almost everyone loves passive income, right? But owning properties like apartments comes with a price. To satisfy the tenants, I know I would have to take care of the property well enough. And to have a peace of mind, I know I should scrutinize the tenants well and know more about their employment and criminal history before I accept them and let them live in my property. I think I will need the help of a Real Property Management company like RPM Midwest which offers leasing, collection and other management services for their clients' properties. I can enjoy the benefits of being the owner without worrying too much about the cost. But for now, one thing is sure: I am only dreaming! But seriously, when that time comes, I would enjoy being a landlady and make sure that my tenants get the best value for their money!

3 comments:

kamz said...

hello beth! you are so right dear, owning apartments really comes with a price. but the cost will be all worth it esp if your tenants pay the rent religiously. btw, kindly update my blog URL to http://www.kikamzpera.com/ ha? my blog is now live on blogger. wheee!!!

niko said...

woi ur back to making moolah na my dear!! congrats!! :)

onlinemommy said...

This is also my dream. Best investment kse to. D mataas ang maintenance at less effort :-D