Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yahoo! I won again!!!

My kids and I went to Philippine Daily Inquirer Office to get the prizes I won in the PDI-Madagascar 2 online contest. Yes, I won again!

Our loot
Gabby and Sunday received their Madagascar books and t-shirt (which fits me, so I think I will be the one to wear it!) from Ched Sarthou, the Product Officer of Inquirer Interactive Inc. They were so delighted that new books were added to their bookshelf! I would have to brace myself though for some storytelling and book reading later!

3 comments:

Raft3r said...

congratulations!

my nieces love that movie.
hehe

happy weekend!

Enchie said...

congratulations! naku! i like kid's shirts too.

PinayWAHM said...

Ang swerte mo naman kasi you won again? Ako I can't remember the last time I won anything...never did ata. But congrats....I'm sure your kids will love to hear you read the books...

Salamat sa dalaw Beth...it's very much appreciated.

J