1. Keep the faith. When all things fail, it's our faith in God that sees us through the worst times. Caleb (the hubby in the movie) accepted Jesus in his life and let Him lead his life. And what changes God made to his life!
2. Always give your spouse/partner a chance to explain. Listen more.
3. Stay focused on the marriage. Don't let anyone or any situation dampen the love that you have for your partner.
4. Courtship does not stop after the wedding rites. And so does taking care of one's self for our partner and for ourself.
5. Learn more about your spouse. Everyday.
6. When your marriage is on the rocks, don't hesitate to ask for help. Be it from your parents, friends or counselors.
7. Last but not the least, never leave your partner behind!
given by the church to the ladies as pre-Valentine greeting.
I believe all married couples should watch this movie. It is so inspiring and full of love lessons. I also believe that when God is at the center of any relationship, nothing can break it apart.
And since this is a post about love, let me shout Happy Anniversary to me and Fred this February 17th! May God bless our marriage! :)