Saturday, May 16, 2009

I honestly and badly need a makeover!

On several bloghops, I told some of my blogger friends that I am in dire need to diet. My clothes won’t just fit anymore and I have gained so much weight since I started working at home. Working from home has disadvantages. I can eat whenever I want to or rest when I get tired. And that’s where the temptation to eat comes in. And honestly, before I knew it, I have ballooned and have started realizing that heavy is not just a feeling or sense, it’s also a measurement or size!

Some blogger friends resorted to South Beach Diet. But I don’t have the time to buy and prepare that. Some resorted to medicines or preparations that speed up one’s metabolic rate which in turn burns up fatty deposits in our body. I’ve also seen links on Beverly Hills liposuction and even clicked on them just so I will get inspired or dare myself to lose weight. And that got me to thinking, “Will I go that far to go back to the weight that I want? Will being under the knife really worth it? I’ve seen many celebrities here who went through operations and they really looked good after that! Some even resorted to rhinoplasty and other plastic surgery operations just to look better. Hmmm…maybe I just have to lose weight the natural way for the meantime.

Anyway, since I’m not a celebrity but a doting mom to my kids, maybe all I need is Mommy Makeover. My idea of that makeover for now will be a quick visit to the salon for a haircut or to the mall for bulge-masking clothes. :) After all, I know that my family still loves me regardless of the size I’m in!

PS: I'm honestly getting bigger and wider, and I don't want this. :(

10 comments:

Reena said...

hi mommy beth. hehe. naku, just do it the natural way. it will be more rewarding that way. good luck! :)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

Hi sis, maganda ka pa din kahit walang make-over...pero masarap din magpa make-over kahit minsan hehehe ^_^

kikamz said...

pareho tayo mommy beth.. i am getting bigger and wider too! wala kasi ako exercise... tamad pati! hehehe! ayun, ang hirap bumili ng damit kasi walang magkasya sa akin na pantalon! whaaa!!!

pehpot said...

we all need that from time to time.. go go go Mommy Beth.. dali na takbo na sa parlor :)

Raft3r said...

you look FINE to me
=)

pet said...

exciting ang topic ah, pero tama sila na kahit medyo nag gain ka ng weight maganda ka pa rin mommy beth kaya no need na ang lipo na yan...

Seiko said...

we all deserve to pamper ourselves and preserve our beauties grin…you go girl but like what Ms. Reena had said,do it the natural way.
Btw,Ms.Payatot is also right...maganda ka pa rin & I agree w/ her.grin!
Have a lovely weekend Beth!

anney said...

Ako yata ang kailangan magpa lipo. hehehe! kaya lang bukod sa mahal e nakakatakot!

Ciela said...

Bakit kaya some people easily gain weight. Hindi naman halata sa yo e, if you're gaining weight, Sexy ka pa rin! Ako naman, payatot forever, kahit anong lakas kumain parang malnorished! he he..

Have a happy Sunday Beth!

chubskulit said...

Wala, sexy ka pa rin Mommy beth!