Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quality Eyeglasses for Less

I have always wanted to buy a new pair of prescription glasses. My years of working in front of the computer has taken its toll on my eyes that I am beginning to feel some strain on it after just a few hours.

You might say that I am being foolish for not wearing reading glasses when it has been prescribed to me by an optometrist before. She found out that my left eye has a perfect vision and the right eye has a more-than-300 vision. And she said that since my left eye does most of the vision processing work, it might get strained and eventually suffer partial vision loss.

Sadly, I wore her prescribed eyeglasses only for a few days. I felt so uncomfortable wearing one. Until that pair of glasses got lost in the office. :(

Now that I am beginning to feel the need for one already, I again searched the net for online eyeglasses store offering very affordable, high quality, and stylish prescription eyeglasses. Almost all searches lead me to Zenni Optical which offers retro and vintage eyeglasses for men and women starting at $6.95.

I like this pair. I like the color and it perfectly fits the shape of my face.
And I like the price, huh? :)

Hmm…I think I’ll try their stylish eyeglasses. I just hope I won’t lose the new pair this time.

9 comments:

Tita Beng said...

Hi Betchay! Seems like you're too busy! I hope everything's fine with you and family!

teJan said...

hi beth..can't find your blogroll..i'm doing checking this week...hope i'm in your list because you are in mine... do some deleting and clean up on friday.

please leave some message...thanks!

riablahgs said...

How are you doing Beth? I hope everything and everyone in your family and circle are all fine.

God Bless.

Hugs,
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE

Unknown said...

hello po. you need the glasses or else po tataas ng tataas yung already mataas na grado. if your uncomfortable, why not try contact lenses? well for busy people like us, pwede na yung glasses. its stylish and trendy. a lot of kids nowadays wear those type. o di ba? mas in ka..

Tita Beng said...

Hi Beth! What happened to your Macau trip? Can't wait to see your photos!

Raft3r said...

punta ka samin
we'll give you a discount
=)

Raft3r said...

happy mom's day, beth!
enjoy your sunday!

Tita Beng said...

Beth, dropping by to say hello. Where are you hiding? Lol! Miss you!

Tita Beng said...

Beth, dropping by to say hello. Where are you hiding? Lol! Miss you!